Monday, April 4, 2011

Cerebral Community

Take a second.

Seriously, take a moment. Breathe. Blink. Stretch.

There are over 1,000 blogs signed up for the A to Z Blog Challenge. My particular humble collection of mental meanderings is probably not the only one of those you're visiting today.

THANK YOU for checking out other blogs. For taking the time to read and comment.

1,000+ blogs... think about how many people are focused on this goal. We're all part of that creative community. Now - if you can - try to send them each a little bit of your good thoughts, your creative energy. If you can, try to focus on making this Monday pleasant and productive. If you can, do it not just for yourself, but for the people around you - on the internet, and in the real world as well.

If you can. Heh... I know you too well, whether you like it or not, my friend.

Of course you can.

8 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I know! I don't think I can keep up with that many.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm trying to encourage everyone I visit - all 1250+ of them!

Laura S. said...

Everyone needs encouragement! Hmmm, that sounds like an E post. :)

Gregg Metcalf said...

Each day I try to it 50 new blogs. I am not going to be able to repeat many but it is always nice to connect with new people in this cerebal community


Gregg Metcalf
Colossians 1:28-29

Gospel-driven Disciples

Cathy said...

Good grief ... well, I found you and I'm happy to follow a fellow writer. I'll try to get to as many blogs as possible, but ... no, I will not get to them all.

Grammy said...

Hi, A gargantuan task, to say the least. :)
thanks for the encouragement to visit as many as possible.
Ruby

Matt Conlon said...

I've been making the rounds, hitting the "Next blog" button a dozen times with CRTL pressed, so they all open in new tabs... I'm getting there... I should be through them all by H at this rate.

Just in time to start over. o.0

:)


Matt Conlon dot com
Matt's Brew Log

Charmaine Clancy said...

I actually took a breath and blinked - I'm such a follower :-)

I love that a place like the internet that was originally creating for sharing data has become a place for creativity to flourish.

Wagging Tales - Blog for Writers