Thursday, April 14, 2011

Knights in Shining Armor don't exist.

Seriously, I'm not kidding, folks.

Remember: YOU are your own advocate. YOU are your biggest fan. YOU are your own cheerleader. I can join in, but you gotta set the rhythm before I can really be part of the song.

It doesn't matter what you've gotten yourself into. You don't need a rescue. You don't need someone to come along and tell you it's OK. You're perfectly capable of handling your own life and art and vision and... guess what...

YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

Just wanted to remind you... in case you'd forgotten.

That is all.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

No knights in shining armor? Knew my wife was only teasing when she calls me that...

Kierah Jane Reilly said...

It's already time for the A-Z Challenge? How could I have missed that?? Seems like just yesterday we finished last year's! I've really been out of touch in the blogging world haven't I? I'm going to catch up on your old posts now.